All affiliate marketers have the same challenge: How do you match the perfect market up with the affiliate product you are looking to promote.
Once you have decided on an affiliate product to promote, have tested out that product and signed up for the program you must now start promoting it. One of the best ways to let your target customers know if the product is right for them is to write good quality reviews.
Affiliate marketing reviews must be fair, honest and objective in order to capture the attention of today’s savvy online shopper.
Here are a few tips to writing a great review that matches up the right product with the right consumer:
1. Know The Product: It’s best if you’ve actually used this product and some would argue it’s unethical to write a review for a product you haven’t used. Knowing the product inside and out allows you to really get the users point of view and write the review from experience.
2. Check The Website: One thing I love to do before I write any review is go straight to the website of the product or service I am reviewing. A good company will know the benefits of their product and list them right on the website (and of course you’re only going to promote good companies!). So before you go wracking your brain for ideas, see what they’ve got. The company website will usually list out all the features too, important for your review readers to know. Make sure you don’t copy verbatim, though, rewrite everything in your own words.
3. Share Your Experience: If you have personal experience with the product, the company, the services, etc make sure you share these with your readers. People don’t just buy products and services, they want to know they are dealing with an excellent company too.
Key Components to a Product Review For Affiliate Marketing:
When writing an affiliate marketing review for any product there are some key components to include. These are:
– Features: What is the product? What are the physical features? The weight, height, color, number of pages, delivery method, etc.
– Benefits: What does it do? Does it help you make money? Save time? Save money? Does it solve a common problem? The better the benefits the more interest you’ll likely have.
– Results: As I mentioned above it’s important that you share what results you’ve gotten or even others have gotten from using the product. Be very careful here and don’t make extravagant claims, just the facts and results a typical person can expect.
– Difference: If this product is different from others on the market, explain exactly why.
– Negatives: Are there things you don’t like about the product? Share them! A product that’s all positive won’t seem realistic. You should always share why you feel this negative is not enough to deter anyone from purchasing the product.
– Call to Action: You should have a clear call to action in all your marketing pieces and a product review is no different. Lead them to the next step to ‘buy now’, ’sign up for free’, etc.
This should be enough to help you write a high quality affiliate marketing review that matches up the perfect buy with your affiliate product. It’s all about helping people find exactly what they need at the moment in time that they need it!
And now I’d like to let you know about a free special report you can download to help you learn more about affiliate marketing and how to get started right. It’s the ‘Beginner’s Guide to Affiliate Marketing’ and you can find it here: http://www.marketersmojo.com/freebies/beginners-guides/affiliate-marketing/
By signing up for the report above you will get affiliate marketing tips that teach you how to build a passive income that pays your return on investment for years to come. This has nothing to do with ‘get rich quick’ and everything to do with leverage and smart marketing.